Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thank You Satya Nadella, for Saving the Internet... for a while

A while back, I asked if Satya Nadella was going to reverse MSs decision to stop publishing security patches for XP, for free.  I didn't get a call or email from Mr. Nadella and MS did not change their overall plan.

That said, MS decided to release the big Internet Explorer patch and include XP. This is a particularly big bug and would be devastating to the web, if left unpatched.

I am curious how those who are paying millions for XP support feel about the rest of us getting this for free.

Thank you Satya Nadella for saving the web.  I look forward to the next XP security update. I know you will do the right thing when the next big bug comes.

No comments:

Inputting falsified referrals to this site violates the terms of service of this site and is considered unauthorized access (hacking).